RJ-Romain Jerome has created a new legend characterized by its creative design and sophisticated mechanics. Inspired by the ocean liners of the 20th Century, the new Steampunk Auto 46 is a true testimony to the Industrial Revolution and to the artistic movement that followed.
The Steampunk inspiration is visible throughout the design of the timepiece, from its bezel in rusted steel to its retro-futuristic dial. The oversized Roman XII and VI numerals are highlighted in red gold with RJ’s “rough” finish and matching minute and hour hands. Furthermore, the brown leather straps highlight the modern and provocative bezel of each timepiece.
Housed in a new 46 mm red gold case, this new collection embraces a new aesthetic sharing the brand’s bold and hedonistic spirit.
MODELSSteampunk Auto 46
- Movement Mechanical self-winding movement I 28,800 vph I 30 jewels
- Power reserve 40 hours
- Water resistance 3 atm (30 meters)
- Functions Central hours and minutes, small seconds at 9 o’clock
- Case Ø 46mm, red gold and black PVD-coated steel
- Case back “Steampunk” style engraving
- Bezel Rusted steel
- Dial Bead-blasted & circular graining ruthenium coloured bridges with 4 steel pistons and bead-blasted red gold bearings Red gold coloured Roman numerals VI and XII, “rough” finish
- Hands Red gold coloured & satin-brushed hour and minute hands, inspired by the anchors of famous transatlantic ships, Superluminova C1 “blue emission” Red gold coloured sandblasted small second hand at 9 o’clock, propeller shape
- Paws Polished red gold
- Lugs Polished red gold with black PVD-coated steel insert
- Crown Polished and bead-blasted red gold screw-lock crown with black rubber
- Strap Brown calf with white stitching and black PVD-coated satin-brushed steel folding claps