Entering a tremendously feminine territory, the Swiss watchmaking Maison has joined forces with Sanrio to celebrate Hello Kitty, a reigning pop icon since her creation in the mid-seventies. For this new collaboration, both brands found common ground in the concept of happiness and putting a smile on somebody’s face.
To mark RJ’s first women’s only collection, the brand is paying tribute to an undeniable iconic figure. Both the strong personality built around the Hello Kitty character and the unchanged – thus recognizable – design make her a cross-generational symbol for women of all ages.
RJ is offering the perfect setting for Hello Kitty through the brand’s most distinctive case, the Moon Invader. The more neutral steel case, unique to the 40 mm models, helps emphasize Hello Kitty placed at the center of the highly-crafted dial.
The RJ X Hello Kitty watch, featuring a Swiss Made mechanical self-winding movement, allows maximum comfort on the wrist thanks to the articulated lugs which are exclusive to RJ.
Overall, there is a beautiful harmony and balance between the sophistication of the model and Hello Kitty’s pink outfit and world-famous bow.
- Movement Mechanical self-winding movement I 28,800 vph I 30 jewels
- Power Reserve 42 hours
- Water resistance 3 atm (30 meters)
- Functions Central hours and minutes
- Case Ø 40mm, steel
- Case back Grainy-textured stellar pattern with Hello Kitty medallion
- Bezel Steel set with 70 diamonds (0.71 cts)
- Dial Silver-finished 3D dial with sand-blasted and satin-brushed pixel levels
Rhodiumed Hello Kitty applique set with 112 diamonds (0.343 cts)
and 45 pink sapphires (0.14 cts)
- Hands Rhodiumed and satin-brushed hour and minute hands with
Superluminova C1 “blue emission” on the tips
- Lugs Fitted with safety screws and integrated ball-and-socket joints
for optimal wrist adjustment
- Crown Steel screw-lock with white rubber insert
- Strap White vulcanized rubber with grainy-textured interior of
stellar-patterned and steel pin buckle Additional: pink rubber strap