RJ-Romain Jerome unveils a timepiece in collaboration with HardNine Choppers, a Swiss based custom motorbike manufacturer. This exciting project is not only a partnership between two driven personalities, but also a truly spirited encounter of two visionaries with the same artistic mission.
RJ-Romain Jerome has created a limited edition of nine H9C-DNA timepieces featuring a mirror polished H9C skull on the dial,housed in a see through 44 mm blackPVD-coated steel case.. The generous yet refined case nests a complex five layered skeleton movement that highlights the angled bridges recalling the intricate structure of a V-Twin motor.
Immensely eye-catching, the skeletonised Skull has been delicately applied on the dial, allowing the barrel to be seen through H9C’s skull logo depicted on its forehead while the balance wheel is discreetly tucked under gridded teeth. As you know, the Devil hides in the details… even the lugs have been hollowed to lighten the watch and hide a unique case closing system with fewer visible screws. Additionally, a perforated “guidoline” leather strap has been custom made for this unique timepiece recalling the motorcycle’s custom made handlebars.
Once again, RJ-Romain Jerome celebrates creative minds through its collaborations and has additionally discovered a fascinating world through the eyes and masterful hands of Danny Schneider. We invite you to immerge yourself in this fascinating new collaboration and to discover two worlds that have been brought together through creativity and mutual respect.
- Movement Mechanical self-winding movement I 28,800 vph I 21 jewels
- Power reserve 48 hours
- Water resistance 3 atm (30 meters)
- Functions Central hours and minutes
- Case Ø 44mm, black PVD-coated steel
- Case back sapphire crystal
- Bezel Black satin-finished steel
- Dial Black coloured skeleton movement Skeletonised applique with H9C logo held by two screws Skull in aluminium rhodiated
- Hands Black and satin-brushed hands with Superluminova C1 « blue emission »
- Paws Steel polished
- Lugs Hollowed, satin-finished steel
- Crown Steel screw-lock crown
- Strap Black “guidoline” calf strap with black PVD-coated steel pin buckle